Friday, October 24, 2014

The New 52: Futures End #26 Preview

Written By: Brian Azzarello, Jeff Lemire, Dan Jurgens, Keith Giffen
Art By: Scot Eaton, Drew Geraci
Cover Price: $2.99
Release Date: October 29, 2014




BATMAN of five years later appears for the first time in Futures End as he reveals a truth that will unravel Firestorm’s world.

Now I'm calling shenanigans right off the bat here because the solicits from like two weeks ago told me that we'd be seeing Bruce Wayne and do you know who we didn't see?  The Don of Dark himself, Bruce Wayne.  I don't know about all of you out there in interwebs land, but I'm getting tired of solicits lying to me all the time.  Now I understand that the solicits have been lying to us for so long now that it'll be hard for it to stop, you know like kicking a bad habit, it doesn't happen right away, but if we all band together I think we can have an intervention for the solicits and we can all be brighter better people.    But let's just say on the off chance that the solicit is legit this time and we have Bruce Wayne solving the Firestorm problem.  You know the problem where Jason doesn't want to be inside Ronnie anymore.  Is Bruce going to coach Jason?  Is he going to ease Jason into the idea of being inside Ronnie?  Whatever Bruce might do to get the Firestorm problem solved, it sounds sexy and I'm in.








Oh yeah!  Bruce Wayne is in what people used to call "The Hizzie"....... or was it "The Hizzy?"  I'm so un-hip.

1 comment:

  1. Futures end has been getting awesome from #22 hope thet don't run out of steam

    ReplyDelete